Links etc – Monday 27th January 2009
- Apparently Belfast is to be one of the worst cities in the UK hit by the recession. Damn.
- BelfasTwestival is live. Follow @belfastwestival for more info.
- Sinéad is looking for people to do her blog survey – so far she has 70% bloggers and 30% – she needs more responses from non-bloggers. Survey here.
- Great to finally see someone respectable, who knows precisely what they are talking about, talking about twitter. Stephen Fry rocks.
- I’m a lumberjack… not okay. Best and worst jobs in the US.
- In case you missed it, Mulley Communications is very kindly offering a great online marketing document, and only a few comments away from giving a full day’s training session to 12 people or less.
- Naill Harbison, chef extrordinaire, is on such a roll with his blogging. Today he has another post of great tips for growing a business/blog. And recently, a great idea as to how airlines could implement Twitter and current technology in making people aware of delays.
- Oh, and Naill launched his new site yesterday: lookandtaste.com. Maybe I will finally learn to cook! Some meals for one please :)
- Controversial stuff: A designer who doesn’t like Helvetica?!
- This is just incredible. Air traffic in 24hrs: